Quform version 2.9.0 is now available, grab it by going to Forms → Settings → License & Updates → Check for updates, it’s also available for download on CodeCanyon.
In this update we have added a few useful features and fixed a few bugs. Read on to see the highlighted features in this update, and the changelog for the complete list of changes.
We’ve added full support for RTL languages in the plugin admin pages and the form builder.
It’s now possible to encrypt the submitted form values, see our Encryption guide for an example:
- Added RTL support to the plugin admin pages
- Added hooks to allow storing encrypted form values
- Fixed not being able to submit the form more than once when using the invisible reCAPTCHA v2
- Fixed an error submitting the form on http:// pages when the configured site URL is https://
- Fixed the per-element field focus style selector
- Fixed the per-element styles for the datepicker