Quform version 2.13.0 is now available, grab it by going to Forms → Settings → License & Updates → Check for updates, it’s also available for download on CodeCanyon.
In this update we have added our own icon font for the plugin admin pages to fix icon conflicts with other plugins and themes, added a new “Custom CSS class” option to the Name element parts, and fixed a few styling and accessibility issues. Read on for the full changelog.
- Added a field to the icon selector to set the icon classes, so it’s now possible to use FontAwesome 5 if the icons are provided from another source
- Added aria-hidden=”true” to hidden submit button to fix an accessibility issue
- Added heights to Slim, Huge, Fat textarea fields
- Added a “Custom CSS class” option to Name element parts
- Added a filter on the HTML form tag attributes
- Fixed missing icons and icon conflicts on the plugin admin pages
- Fixed icon alignments in textarea fields for all themes
- Fixed inside label color on gradient themes