Quform version 2.14.0 is now available, grab it by going to Forms → Settings → License & Updates → Check for updates, it’s also available for download on CodeCanyon.
In this update we have added support for WordPress auto plugin updates, added a couple of useful options and fixed a few bugs. Read on for the full changelog.
- Add support for WordPress auto plugin updates
- Add support for using HTML in the upload dropzone text
- Add a custom CSS class option for the wrapper of each element
- Add action hooks for actions on forms and entries
- Add support for SameSite cookie attribute
- Add a filter hook to the export field list
- Fix Select2 display issues in plugin admin pages
- Fix searching posts/pages returning inconsistent results
- Fix a fatal error in the Dutch translation on PHP8
- Fix an accessibility issue with the default submit button
- Fix a source mapping warning in dev tools