Quform version 2.18.0 is now available, grab it by going to Forms → Settings → License & Updates → Check for updates, it’s also available for download on CodeCanyon.
In this update we have implemented performance improvements and bug fixes for very large forms (1000+ fields), added a couple of helpful hooks and fixed some other minor bugs. Read on for more information about these features and the full changelog.
- Added performance optimisations on the entries list page
- Added new hooks before/after getting mailer config
- Added shortcode parsing in Checkbox/Radio option labels
- Fixed list/view/edit entry database error with large forms
- Fixed an issue where the plugin settings would not save
- Fixed an empty dashboard widget appearing if there is an unread entry in the trash
- Fixed an accessibility issue with Google reCAPTCHA
- Fixed dashboard icon conflicts with some themes
- Fixed editing of field values that are conditionally hidden