Quform version 2.19.0 is now available, grab it by going to Forms → Settings → License & Updates → Check for updates, it’s also available for download on CodeCanyon.
In this update we have implemented compatibility with the Enfold theme and verified compatibility with PHP 8.2, added a couple of helpful hooks and fixed some other minor bugs. Read on for more information about these features and the full changelog.
- Added compatibility with the Enfold theme
- Added a subtle box shadow under focused fields in the React theme
- Added quform_is_uploaded_file filter hook
- Added a filter hook on the default entry labels
- Added hooks when Quform scripts and styles are enqueued
- Fixed deprecated notice on PHP 8.2
- Fixed form/entry table sorting indicators in WP 6.3
- Fixed the token replacer sometimes returning empty values if certain variables are used within the form
- Fixed notification email table padding in some email clients
- Duplicate form entry labels when a form is duplicated