Quform version 2.7.0 is now available, grab it by going to Forms → Settings → License & Updates → Check for updates, it’s also available for download on CodeCanyon.
In this update we have added a few useful features and options. Read on to see the highlighted features in this update, and the changelog for the complete list of changes.
We’ve added full support for using Fancybox 3 with popup forms, you can enable this by going to Forms → Settings → Tweaks & Troubleshooting and setting the Popup script to Fancybox 3.
- Added Fancybox 3 as a popup script option
- Added hooks to allow modification of the URL of an uploaded file
- Added hooks to allow modification of the upload URL and path
- Added hooks when resending notifications
- Added style selectors for the File Upload dropzone
- Fixed an issue when creating custom elements
- Fixed the post ID and post title being empty when the form is on archive pages
- Fixed the “Hide form” confirmation option when the “Use Ajax” option is disabled
- Fixed error message position when the fields have a set width with RTL