Quform version 2.8.0 is now available, grab it by going to Forms → Settings → License & Updates → Check for updates, it’s also available for download on CodeCanyon.
In this update we have added a few useful features and options. Read on to see the highlighted features in this update, and the changelog for the complete list of changes.
We’ve added full support for reCAPTCHA v3, you can enable this by going to the reCAPTCHA element settings and on the Basic tab set Version to v3. You should also generate a new set of API keys for v3 and enter these at Forms → Settings → reCAPTCHA.
reCAPTCHA v3 introduces the concept of a “score” for each request based on the user’s interactions with your site, and it works in the background without the user having to take any action. The score ranges from 0.0 (most likely a bot) to 1.0 (most likely a human), by default the element is configured with a score threshold of 0.5 though you can adjust this at the Threshold field in the element settings.
- Added reCAPTCHA v3 support
- Added a style selector for the radio/checkbox option label on hover
- Added a filter hook for the confirmation data
- Fixed the head script being printed when script loading is off
- Fixed a bug where the scripts would erroneously be loaded on archive pages
- Updated the Kendo UI (datepicker/timepicker) scripts to the latest version