Quform version 2.3.0 is now available, grab it by going to Forms → Settings → License & Updates → Check for updates, it’s also available for download on CodeCanyon.
In this small update we’ve added a new tweak option to the Forms → Settings → Tweaks & Troubleshooting section to stop the plugin saving IP addresses with the entry data, and added new hooks to modify the element wrapper classes and when creating the admin menu items.
Also we’ve fixed a bug with Select/Radio/Checkbox options that appeared with the recently released WP 4.9.6 and fixed several issues with the plugin activate and upgrade routines.
- Added a tweak option to stop IP addresses being saved with the form entry data
- Added filter hooks to be able to modify the classes of each element wrapper
- Added action hooks when creating the admin menu items
- Fixed an issue where the Radio/Checkbox/Select option actions did not work on WP 4.9.6
- Fixed an issue where the cached CSS/JS files were not regenerated after updating the plugin
- Fixed an issue where form theme CSS was missing from combined CSS file after updating the plugin
- Fixed an issue where the contents of the cached CSS/JS files could not be changed
- Fixed an issue where a custom loading spinner is visible before submitting the form
- Changed the email address validator to disallow dotless domains by default